Take The Edge Off
The 101 XPLR Carbon Disc Wheelset is Zipp's first purpose-built wheelset for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheelset arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. That means a more comfortable and compliant ride.
The 101 XPLR is purpose-built for riders searching for adventure beyond the norm, delivering a magic carpet ride over primitive roads, ruts, gamey gravel and singletrack, especially when set up with higher-volume tubeless tires run lower tire pressures. This wheelset is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle.
Based on Zipp's MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL's single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue allows you to ride stronger for longer. The 101 XPLR features the ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement.
With Zipp's new 101 XPLR, victory is in the pursuit of adventure.
- All day comfort and compliant ride
- 700c hookless tubeless ready carbon fiber wheelset
- 27mm wide internal profile
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners
- Smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster
- Frustration-free tire installation
- ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability
- Lightning fast response with 66 points of engagement
- Centerlock disc compatible
- Available in Shimano HG 11 and SRAM XDR
- 12x100/12x142mm thru axle
- Asymmetrical rim profile
- Available in Standard or Kwiqsand colorways
- Weight: 1620g
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Other styles of this product are available.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.