Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Take It From Town To Trailhead With Yakima's Premium Tray Hitch Bike Rack
Fast, secure, and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO is built to handle new bike standards, like fat tires and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too.
The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces.
Tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and KickStart™ foot pedal.
The super-simple locking SpeedKnob™ makes install a tool-free breeze and included SKS bike locks keep your mind at ease.
Fits 2" hitches.
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- Easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women's specific, BMX, kids' bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs.
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20" to 29" wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8" wide. Max wheelbase of 48"
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48"
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Weight: 50.94 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 33.00 in x W 42.00 in x H 12.00 in
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Locking system Sucks!!
As for the rack itself, I'd give it 5 Stars. But, for the way to lock your bike? What a Joke! If you need to lock your bike on the rack itself all I can say is Good Luck! The system that this rack comes with is pretty much Worthless!! Especially for a Fat Bike! Also, the so called engineers that came up with the locking system have absolutely No common sense because this could easily be broke off in two seconds and Boom the bike is Gone!! Worthless lock for sure!!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.