Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the Hangover 4 is Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack.
Carrying more bikes in less space, it safely hauls up to 4 mountain bikes to the trailhead.
Designed in the lab and finetuned on the road, the easy-to-operate tilt mechanism keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
Get ready to session!
Features & Specs:
- Transports up to 4 using minimal space (37.5 lbs max per bike)
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork's finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener for post-ride bevies. Cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.