Long haul hydration.
Whether you’re out on an ultra, or just going for the long haul, you need to keep up a constant intake of water. Luckily, XLAB has you covered with the Torpedo Versa 500 Carbonhydration system. This aerobar-mounted system is practically aerodynamically invisible which is important when milliseconds can mean the difference between getting on the podium or watching from the crowd. The Super-Sealed™ Torpedo bottle uses a leak-free design and a flexible straw with a bite-valve. The compact hydration system also has an on-the-fly height adjustable computer mount to keep all of your race metrics at hand.
- Compact, lightweight uni-directional carbon fiber aerobar-mounted hydration system.
- Flexible straw with high-flow bite valve.
- Telescoping multi-position Garmin mount allows adjustments on-the-fly.
- Includes: 26oz Torpedo bottle, nylon Vee Cage, aluminum Versa plate, height adjustable computer mount.
- Computer mount includes Quarter Turn Garmin mount as well as aeromount for strap-mounted computers.
- Claimed weight: 332g (entire system, including bottle).
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.