Long haul hydration.
Whether you're out on an ultra, or just going for the long haul, you need to keep up a constant intake of water. Luckily, XLAB has you covered with the Torpedo Versa 500 Carbonhydration system. This aerobar-mounted system is practically aerodynamically invisible which is important when milliseconds can mean the difference between getting on the podium or watching from the crowd. The Super-Sealed™ Torpedo bottle uses a leak-free design and a flexible straw with a bite-valve. The compact hydration system also has an on-the-fly height adjustable computer mount to keep all of your race metrics at hand.
- Compact, lightweight uni-directional carbon fiber aerobar-mounted hydration system.
- Flexible straw with high-flow bite valve.
- Telescoping multi-position Garmin mount allows adjustments on-the-fly.
- Includes: 26oz Torpedo bottle, nylon Vee Cage, aluminum Versa plate, height adjustable computer mount.
- Computer mount includes Quarter Turn Garmin mount as well as aeromount for strap-mounted computers.
- Claimed weight: 332g (entire system, including bottle).
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Cage Material: Carbon Fiber
Price is really high so you would expect the top quality parts. The screw on the top that holds the straw down is cheap and started to corrode from sweat after 3 rides, why aren't these higher quality parts at this price point?
Articles will open in new tab.