The XLAB Torpedo System 50 is a refillable BTA system for the beginner triathlete. No need to grab bottles while riding, risking riding stability. Simply drink from the vertical straw. Not only is it easier to drink, but helps remind you to continually drink to stay hydrated. Horizontally adjustable and super easy to install with no tools required. Now there is no excuse on sacrificing aerodynamics when starting out!
- Best starter BTA System.
- Easy installation, right out of the package.
- Provides lighter, easier steering for better control.
- Left & Right handed access for easy refill.
- Easy to clean & leak-proof.
- Proven aerodynamically invisible by 5x WORLD CHAMPION Craig Alexander & Mat Steinmetz at the Velodrome, June 2013.
- Entire system is only 175 grams.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.