The Torpedo Kompact 125 from Xlab-USA is a highly adjustable and easy-to-install bottle and mount hydration system that mounts in a central position between the aerobar extensions. The SecureClip™ Brackets install in an instant by snapping on and tightening down the velcro. This hydration system features a compact design that clears the aerobars enabling more hand position options and comfort. The Easy Glide Cage design has side cutouts, promoting fast bottle withdraw and entry.
- Capacity: 25oz.
- Length: 145mm.
- Weight: 177g (without bottle or garmin).
- Bottle Grip Force: 4lbs.
- Adjustment Range: 70mm-150mm (center-to-center).
- Bottle Material: Clear, lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle.
- Mounting Plate Material: Aluminum Alloy.
- Cage Material: Nylon Composite VULCAN CAGE.
- Brackets Material: Nylon Composite with Velcro Straps coated with non-slip extension grip.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.