Wrightsockâ€™s Stride Tab Run Sock is a soft, midweight sock with blister-reducing double layer construction. The double layer construction involves a smooth, hydrophobic inner layer attached to an outer layer, and together they absorb friction caused by vigorous activity like running. The Stabilizer Zoneâ„¢ helps the double layer construction do its job by keeping the sock in place on the foot. Venting channels and moisture wicking Dri-Wright® II fabric help keep feet dry and comfortable regardless of outside temperature.
Features & Specs:
- Moisture wicking inner layer.
- Venting channels for increased breathability.
- Blister reducing double layer construction.
- Stabilizer Zoneâ„¢ locks sock in place.
- Needle count: 168.
- Inner: 70% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra®.
- Outer: 68% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 8% Lycra®.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.