The Valais Dropper Post Seat Bag Adapter from Wolf Tooth Components is injection molded from durable, non-marring DuPont Delrin thermoplastic, allowing for easy and secure installation to the seatpost upper. Its dual-lip design holds straps up to 25mm wide. The Valais is designed to protect the stanchion from wear and the wiper seal from damage; when fully compressed, its deep skirt contacts the seal collar first, protecting the delicate seal lip. The Valais can also come in handy in the event of dropper failure, allowing safe pedaling back to home base.
- Valais reduces dropper travel by 25mm.
- Weight: Valais 25: 20g; Valais 26: 19g.
- Torque Spec: 2-3nm.
- Valais 25.25 (25mm diameter):
- - Easton Haven.
- - Giant Contact (internal routing).
- - KS (non-27.2 with internal or forward external routing).
- - RaceFace Turbine.
- - RockShox Reverb Stealth.
- - Specialized Command Post.
- - 9Point8 Fall Line.
- - Other 24.75-25.25mm (cable routing dependent).
- Valais 25.26 (26mm diameter):
- - Thomson Covert.
- - Fox Transfer.
- - Other 26-26.5mm (cable routing dependent).
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!