Designed specifically for 1x drivetrains and their users, the Wolf Tooth Components Alloy Chainring Bolts are not only lightweight, but significantly easier to use while maintaining security. Designed to be the best, the Bolts utilize a 4mm hex and the Nuts use a 6mm hex, removing the need of that awkward spanner. With these 7075-T6 aluminum nuts, you can truly and easily change your chainrings on the side of the trail.
- Set of 4 7075-T6 1x-optimized chainring bolts.
- Manufactured in Minneapolis, MN.
- Available in multiple colors to match any style.
- Designed with 4mm hex Bot and 6mm Nuts, simplifying installation or removal.
- 6-7 Nm torque with light grease on threads only.
- Claimed weight: 4 bolts = 8 grams.
- Available in 5 Bolt sets as well.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.