ReMote controlled comfort.
With its ergonomic design, smooth action, and breakaway axle, the patent-pending ReMote has quickly become the go-to upgrade for cable-actuated dropper posts. But "cable-actuated" left a lot of riders out- most notably those using RockShox's hydraulically-actuated Reverb seatpost and its pushbutton remote. Enter Wolf Tooth Component's ReMote Sustain for RockShox Reverb Dropper Posts.
Featuring a design based on feedback from riders and mechanics, pro's and Joe's alike, Wolf Tooth set out to address the many ergonomic, consistency, and maintenance issues that arise from a hydraulic-actuated post remote. The ReMote Sustain mechanism simplifies the Reverb system substantially while leaving the internal brake untouched, freeing up significant space inside the seatpost and allowing Wolf Tooth's proven, robust, and easily-serviced ReMote lever to do the job. Reap the benefits of improved tactile feedback, accelerated return speeds, and reduced level throw.
The Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Sustain for RockShox Reverb is available with integrated brake lever mounting for Shimano I-Spec or Sram Matchmaker X brake levers.
The ReMote Sustain is compatible with RockShox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) dropper posts. Not compatible with A1 spec Reverbs, or non-Stealth posts (externally routed hydraulic hose). If you have any questions about compatibility, feel free to Contact Us, we're happy to help.
- Low-profile, high-traction lever with large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot.
- Industry-first breakaway axle pivot makes inevitable mishaps less financially painful.
- Leak-proof robust, low-maintenance mechanical actuation system for Reverb Hydraulic Dropper Posts.
- Easy cable detachment for service or shipping.
- A 40mm reduction of in-frame height.
- Straightforward 15-minute installation.
- Compatible with Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1 Dropper Posts.
- Claimed weight (Pusher and base): 4g.
- Claimed weight (Levers): Shimano IS-AB – 31g, Shimano IS-II – 33g, SRAM MM – 42g, 22 (hinged clamp) – 36g.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Well designed product that makes the rockshock a useable dropper
The stock hydraulic release on the rockshock is junk. Wolftooth makes a great pproduct the is well designed.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!