Heavy hitter with the Light Action.
Designed to solve the problems presented by difficult-to-use cable-actuated dropper posts, the Wolf Tooth ReMote - Light Action offers the ideal solution. This lightweight, ergonomic, and easy-to-use lever uses a large-diameter ball-bearing pivot for undeniably smooth operation and unparalleled modulation. With the Light Action's longer lever arm, this is the perfect upgrade for those of us with thumb injuries, reduced hand strength, or the desire for a feather-light actuation of a dropper post.
The ReMote Light Action is available in a myriad of clamp mounting options for maximum compatibility.
- Low-profile, light-actuation lever for maximum control.
- Compatible with cable-actuated dropper posts (not RockShox Reverb).
- UpFront Cable Fixing allows for quick 15 minute installation.
- Cable-kind clamp won't damage cables.
- Breakaway axle pivot minimizes damage in case of crash.
- Barrel adjuster for on-the-go adjustments.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!