The Most Positioning Versatility Of Any Bottle Cage
The Wolf Tooth Components Morse Ti Bottle Cage is a versatile titanium cage with a unique base plate that allows you to reposition the bottle placement on your bike. Named for its dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern, the Morse Cage base plate offers four positions that align with your bike's bottle bosses. Each of the four mounting options have a "dot" paired with a "dash" that ensures your bottle is securely mounted and won't move. This gives you the option of up to 32mm of vertical adjustment of bottle cage positioning
This limited Morse Ti Cage Teal adds a Cerakote finish to Wolf Tooth's titanium bottle cage. Cerakote is a durable industrial-strength coating that can be found on tools, engines, and more. It provides a unique matte finish on this Morse Cage.
- Hand-bent hollow titanium tubing
- Total weight of 33g (or roughly two DVDs)
- Fits any frame that has a standard bottle cage mount with bolt spacing of 64mm
- Made in Wolf Tooth's Minnesota machine shop
- Versatile option for bikes with multiple bottle cage mounts, full-suspension frames, smaller frames, and bikes with any size of frame bag
- Compatible with Wolf Tooth B-RAD Mounting Bases to adjust bottle positioning even further
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Cage Material: Titanium