Durable. Flexible. All-in-one tool kit.
Wolf Tooth Components make it easy to always have the right tool for the job on you when trailside repairs are needed. While wearing a bulking backpack to carry all your tools in an option, the ability to have all your tools integrated on your bike allows you to get our the door without having to remember if you brought everything you need. The Encase System Bar Kit One defeats the challenge of in-bar storage by designing durable, flexible storage sleeves with a customizable rubber flap for the perfect fit. The lightweight Encase System Bar Kit One system fits most mountain bike bars and drop bars thanks to the rubber flap that can be trimmed to fit the diameter of your bars.
Installation of the Encase could hardly be easier. With the rubber flap that can be trimmed to fit the diameter of your road or mountain bike bars, each tool has a pivoting end, allowing the kit to effectively follow the curve of most drop bars.
Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when tool head is bent
- Store in handlebar with EnCase Storage Sleeve
- Magnet on the bottom of tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool
- Compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available (EnCase System Extras)
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.