No More Creaking, Smooth Operation, Fast Bearing Replacement
The Wheels Mfg PF30 Outboard ABEC-3 Bottom Brackets are thread-together bottom brackets for PF30 frames.
Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Choose from 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.), 29mm (SRAM DUB), 22mm/24mm stepped (SRAM / Truvativ GXP), or 30mm (others).
Note: FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work! You will need to swap the bearings with Wheels Mfg FSA 24.07x37 ceramic hybrid bearings.
Note: For 30mm cranks, spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.
- Thread-together BBs replace traditional press fits
- Fits PF30 and Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- 61mm - 83mm shell width*
- 46mm shell inner diameter
- For Shimano Hollowtech II, SRAM DUB, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, or 30mm cranks
- Enduro ABEC-3 Bearings
- 48.5mm x 16 notch (29/30mm) / 44mm x 16 notch (22/24mm)
- Weights: 161 g (Shimano) / 156 g (SRAM DUB) / 180 g (SRAM GXP) / 151 g (30mm)
- * Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional cup spacers
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Black - 24mm For Shimano
Mfg PartNum: PF30-OUT-1
Black - 24/22mm For Sram GXP
Mfg PartNum: PF30-OUT-7
Black - 29mm For Sram DUB
Mfg PartNum: PF30-OUT-29MM
Black - 30mm Cranks
Mfg PartNum: PF30-OUT-30MM
Articles will open in new tab.