Derailleur Hanger 303
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances.
This derailleur hanger replaced Cannondale part number #KP419 and K33049 and is CNC machined 6061 aluminum with a black anodized finish.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- Attaches to frame with (1) M3x10 Socket Head Screw
- Fastener not Included
- For 12x1.0 Thru Axle (Single Lead)
- Replaces Cannondale Part #KP419 and K33049
- Note: DROPOUT-303 is for M12x1 single lead threaded axles. Not for use with the stock Speed Release axle found on the 2019+ SystemSix, which uses a double lead thread.
Compatible with the following Cannondale models
- Beast of the East (w/ DT M12x1 TA) - 2016-2017
- SuperX Series (w/ DT M12x1 TA) - 2017-2018
- Synapse Crb Disc (w/ DT M12x1 TA) - 2018-2019
- Synapse Hi-Mod Disc (w/ DT M12x1 TA) - 2018-2019
- Synapse NEO Al - 2019
- Topstone - 2019
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.