The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction, capable of handling the worst of road conditions, without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and are reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro.
Features & Specs:
- Reinforced sidewall for durability and puncture resistance.
- Specific Nylon casing designed for last-longing durability.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 ensures high puncture protection in wet conditions.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and increased performance.
- Bead: Clincher
- Type: Folding, non-tubeless
- Casing: Reinforced anti-puncture, Nylon 60 TPI
- Compound: 3C Graphene
- Weight: ~340g for 700x28
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
The different types of road bicycle tires and how to select what is best for you.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.