Bombproof tires for your high-mileage journey.
Designed for comfortable riding on your next long-distance bike tour, the Vittoria Randonneur Tech G+ Tire is as comfortable on fresh asphalt as it is on washboard gravel. This rigid bead tire features Vittoria's unique Graphene G+ compound, providing natural puncture resistance without affecting traction, speed, or comfort. A gentle tread provides all-terrain traction, digging in for on or off-road cornering.
The Vittoria Randonneur Tech G+ 20" Tire is available in 1.5" width. Also available in 700c, 27.5" (650B), 26" sizes.
- Graphene G+ Compound is fast-rolling, grippy, and durable.
- Regulation compliant for e-bike use.
- Gentle tread for all terrain, all condition traction.
- Solid Shield puncture-protection layer provides added security from flats.
- Reflective sidewall stripe for low-light visibility.
- Rigid bead.
- Claimed weight: 530 grams (1.5").
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.