Float Over Cobbles Like A Pro
The competition-proven Pave Evo-CG Tubular is best known for its use in the grueling Paris-Roubaix race. Vittoria's unique design is celebrated by pros and non-pros alike for its blend of puncture resistance and low rolling resistance while keeping weight to an absolute minimum.
- Corespun K 320 TPI casing
- 20% Kevlar fibers and 80% Polycotton for speed and cut resistance
- Kevlar SiO2 3D Compound delivers excellent grip with a fast roll and longer durability
- PRB 2.0 (Puncture Resistance Barrier) is light yet extremely dense to keep punctures at bay
- Twin tread compound has a harder more durable center tread with a softer shoulder compound for grip
- 700c sizes (622mm ISO)
- Green sidewalls with black tread
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: VIT/111162SC30171BK
Threads Per Inch: 290
Tire Type: Tubular
Wheel Size: 700C/29" (ISO 622)
Actual Weight: 322g
700 x 30mm - Black/Green/Black
Tire Width: 30mm (1.2in)
Articles will open in new tab.