Vittoria's most advanced tubular yet. The Open Corsa EVO gets the SC (for Servizio Corse) designation along with a high-tech rubber compound, brand new tread design and chic retro look.
- New IsoGrip rubber compound ensures all-weather traction and amazingly low rolling resistance.
- TwinTread texture further improves the balance of traction and speed
- Corespun 320 TPI casing provides a light and supple ride, ensuring maximum comfort even at high pressure
- Lightweight PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belt beneath the tread
- 42mm removable smooth Presta valve compatible with Vittoria replacement valves or inline extenders
- Black/Gum Sidewall
- Max pressure: 200 PSI
- 700c x 23mm (23-622 ISO)
Ordered by Most Relevant First
great tire for the retro look
Estes Park, CO.
I use this for my vintage steel bikes and also my Richard Sachs and Pegoretti which are classics.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
The different types of road bicycle tires and how to select what is best for you.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.
Ride smoother, faster, and lighter with tubular tires.