Barzo's no clown.
The Vittoria Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where Vittoria placed an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread.
- Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain.
- Medium-spaced knobs for a range of terrain and conditions.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- G+ Graphene Rubber compound provides outstanding puncture protection and durability.
- TNT Tubeless-Ready Technology virtually eliminates flats, increases
- Bead: Folding.
- Tire size: 27.5".
- Tire width: 2.35".Claimed weight: 525g.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.