Vargo’s Titanium Triad Multi-Fuel Stove is a major upgrade from their 2003 original. Some of the upgrades include a wider filling hole for faster fueling and multi-fuel capability for burning fuel tabs and gels. When flipped over, the stove has an indented well on the bottom for burning fuel tabs or fuel gels for all season, all terrain fueling options. The stove’s folding arms and legs double as supports and anchors depending on which side of the stove is being used and they make it incredibly compact for storage. Altogether these upgrades make the Triad stove easy to use and versatile.
- Solid titanium construction.
- All-season, all-terrain usability.
- Weight: 1.0oz (30g).
- Diameter closed: 2.9in (76mm).
- Diameter open: 3.5in (89mm).
- Height collapsed: 1.2in (30mm).
- Fuel capacity (alcohol): 1.5oz (44ml).
- Burn time: ~20 mins (alcohol), ~12 mins (tabs), various (gels).
- Boil time: 16 oz/0.5L, 5-6 mins (alcohol); 7-8 mins (fuel tabs/gels).