A Modern And Effective Replacement For The Traditional Chain Whip
The Unior Cassette Wrench gives you a quick and easy way to securely hold a cassette to loosen a lock ring.
Each side of the tool has 3 pins that mesh with the cassette teeth to hold the cassette in place. The pins have anti-slip ridges at the outer edges to lock the tool in place and keep your knuckles from bleeding.
The Unior Cassette Wrench is machined from shop-quality tool steel, hardened and tempered then chrome plated for a long service life.
The handle is 350mm in length for excellent leverage to grip your bike cassette securely and with minimal effort - this bike tool is solid, thick, and will not buckle under pressure allowing you total confidence in its performance.
- A modern and effective replacement for the traditional chain whip
- Material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- Surface finish: chrome plated
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Compatible with 11/12t small-cog cassettes
- Access hole allows for a cassette lockring tool to fit
- Pins on the tool engage with the smallest sprocket on the cassette and hold it in place, while the opening in the middle allows for easy access to the cassette lockring
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep things running smoothly on your road, mountain, or commuter bike.