Comfort, protection, and performance; pick three.
Tufo's Comtura 3 TR is another evolutionary step in their product line. Featuring a unique casing construction together with their protection layers allow for low tire pressures, resulting in provide greater comfort and excellent grip. With the inclusion of VectranTM, the Comtura 3 offers a Puncture Barrier, significantly reducing the danger of defects and eliminating pinch flats.
With Tufo's tubeless technology, the Comtura 3's supple ride is improved, while adding in puncture protection and added traction.
- Semi-slick tubeless ready road tire designed for superior traction, durability, and performance.
- Easy Tubeless Setup for effortless seating and inflation.
- SPC Silica tread compound for superior grip and traction, rain or shine.
- Vectran Puncture Barrieg offers significant puncture and deflection protection.
- Claimed weight: 270 grams.
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
The different types of road bicycle tires and how to select what is best for you.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.