Roll it out.
Whether you’re putting in some serious training for your next race or you’re a daily commuter, you're probably familiar with sore legs. As you’re out riding and putting your body to work your body is releasing lactic acid, resulting in an uncomfortable burning ache that lingers long after you’ve ended your ride.
The Trigger Point GRID foam roller uses a variable density three-dimensional rolling surface of firm EVA foam hand-wrapped around a hard, hollow core. The distrodensity zones mimic the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands to channel blood and oxygen to your muscles, aiding in the healing process and helping to break down lactic acid. Using your bodyweight to roll out knots, kinks and tight muscles speeds up recovery, can help prevent repetitive use injuries, and increases mobility.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen.
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers.
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers.
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load.
- Sweat proof and easy to clean.