Time's Xpro 15 features a new carbon body and a more powerful structure for optimal transfer power from cyclist to the road. Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm2. The hollow titanium spindle and CeramicSpeed bearings deliver low weight and increase pedal efficiency. The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. The redesigned Iclic system offers a more positive engagement and enhances comfort.
Features & Specs:
- Axle: Hollow titanium axle.
- Bearings: Ceramic bearings.
- Cleats: ICLIC Cleats. Free foot, angular and lateral freedom.
- Contact surface area: 725 mm2.
- Materials: Light carbon body.
- Stack height: 13, 5mm.
- Release angle: 2,5 mm, 0 mm.
- Tension: 3 different settings of carbon blade.
- Threading: 9/16 - 20 inch.
- Weight: 174,6kg/pair.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.