Flared Dirt Drops For Maximum Adventure
The Thomson Alloy Gravel Drop bar is a flared dirt drop adventure bar designed, built, and tested to Thomson's rigorous standards. Since 1996, Thomson has been providing riders with lightweight and highly-dependable components.
These new aluminum drop bars carry on this tradition with a contemporary gravel flare providing the performance and reliability we've come to expect from Thomson. This bar, the Alloy Off-Road Handlebar, is specifically designed for gravel and dirt touring use. 25 degrees of flare in the drops provide enhanced stability and handling in rough, choppy, and technical conditions.
- A flared drop bar for multi-surface adventuring and racing
- Flared drops improve control and comfort across gravel landscapes
- Ergonomic shape allows a variety of hand positions
- Lightweight and durable 7000-series aluminum construction
- 25 degree flare at drops still allows for comfortable shifter/brake lever location at the hoods
- 105mm of reach
- 130mm of drop
- 31.8 diameter
- Intended use: gravel, adventure
- Available in 42, 44, and 46mm widths
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.