The updated version of the iconic FLUX Smart trainer has been equipped with a bigger, stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel now weighing 7.6kg. This results in a wider simulation range with a more responsive and better ride feel which better replicates the experience of outdoor rides.
This updated version also has increased power measurement accuracy which is key to tracking your performance and progress. Not only is the FLUX 2 Smart trainer accurate to within 2.5%, it is able to realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient. The beefier construction also reduces vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum while being able to handle a maximum sprint resistance of up to 2000 watts.
The real benefit of the Flux 2 Smart trainer is in its electronics. The Flux 2 easily connects to most cycling softwares, like Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, or Tacx's own training software, for complete immersion into the online cycling world.
Features & Specs:
- Direct drive with electric brake
- 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets for enhanced ride feel
- 110-240V input power required
- Cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8-11 speed. (Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately. Not suitable for Specialized SCS system)
- Axles: 130mm, 135mm, 142mm, & 148mm. Adapter for 135 x 10mm available.
- Comes with: 5mm QR for road/mtb, direct drive QR with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm, 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Accuracy: <2.5%
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Product is great. Owned wheel on trainers before but direct drive is 1000% better. Built well and almost silent. Accurate data and manages grades up to 16%. Be sure to grease the cassette well othe
by The Mountie
2 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
Indoor training using smart apps.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.