The Surly Cromoly Front Rack 2.0 is an expedition-quality bicycle rack for extended touring, camping, commuting, and more. The Surly Rack is made from burly tubular cromoly steel that is built to take abuse and carry a heavy load.
For version 2.0, Surly redesigned the lower plates, adding strength to the design and increasing clearance for disc brake calipers. Great for anything from commuting to cross-continental globe trekking, the Surly Front Rack 2.0 is a reliable workhorse.
- Heavy-duty tubular cromoly steel rack
- Chromoly construction means that in the unlikely event of a failure, you can likely find someone to weld it back together
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Available in silver or black color options
- Includes stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Redesigned lower plates add strength and increase clearance for disc calipers
- Rear racks are height-adjustable and has a wide platform with increased capacity
- Front rack weight: 3lbs 13 oz (with mounting hardware)
- Front rack load capacity: 70lbs
* Note: front racks mount to forks with mid-blade eyelets - about 165mm from the dropout. Most quality touring forks come equipped with these. Hardware is included to retrofit to non-touring specific forks
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: RU-320 04-000518_DRW_A01 SILVER
Mfg PartNum: RU-320 04-000518_DRW_A01 BLACK