Power isn't just for roadies anymore
Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every discipline of cycling. From weekend warriors to Erin Huck, Nate Hills and the Yeti/Fox Shox Factory Race team, Stages Power for MTB is ridden by the best athletes in the world.
Built on a non-drive-side Shimano XTR M9100/M9120 crank arm, the new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power L meter offers durable and accurate power measurement.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. To this end, Stages Power was the first meter manufacturer to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually at the brand's state-of-the-art Boulder, Colorado facility to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by its system.
Features & Specs:
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- This Shimano XTR M9100/M9120 Stages Power meter is compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II MTB drivetrains and both XTR M9100/M9120 drive side Q-factors.
- Fits most frames
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.