Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
It's brighter, it's easier to use, and it's smarter. Welcome to the new Stages Dash M50, featuring a brilliant full color EverBrite™ screen, cycling-specific maps with navigation and course elevation profiles, as well as a full assortment of training and workout features suitable for a wide range of users from first-year riders to seasoned pros. With ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity you can pair the Dash to almost any device and the screen is easily configured to display tons of different data combinations for a customized layout in either landscape or portrait mode. The Dash is backed up by an all-new Stages LINK app for setup, wireless ride file transfers, on-screen text notifications, comprehensive ride data analysis and training history; all for free.
Compared to the Dash L50, the M50 features a smaller screen and overall size with up to 12 data fields.
- Display Size: 2.25" (58mm) measured diagonally
- Weight: 94 grams
- Overall dimensions: 51mm wide x 78mm tall x 24mm depth (portrait)
- Satellite Network: GPS and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN) fast connection
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPO (USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 12.5 hours real world runtime with backlight at 30% screen brightness
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Shock Proof
- Recording interval: Live
- Alerts: audio and visual, user selectable
- Data transfer: USB and Bluetooth
- Barometric Altimeter
- Internal temperature recording
- Setup: On unit or Stages Link App
- Customization: On unit or Link website
- ANT+ and Bluetooth HR strap compatible
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Speed/cadence sensor compatible>
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Power Meter compatible
- OS Compatibility: iOS 9.3 including iPhone 4S and newer; Android 6.0+ (Bluetooth Smart)
- File Compatibility: .FIT, .GPX, .TCX
Whats in the box:
- Dash M50 GPS Bike Computer
- Aluminum out-front clamp, 31.8mm
- Leash and Torx wrench, USB cord
- Unit comes loaded with base maps for the continental US. Additional map tiles can be downloaded from Stages Link free of charge.
Open Box - This product has one or more Open-Box units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). Open-Box units are brand-new and contain all standard parts and accessories. The full manufacturer warranty applies.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I'm still super stoked on this purchase. I've used the garmin, bryton, wahoo and lezyne GPS units in the past but this was a significant upgrade. The screen customization is fantastic, the color maps are rad. Battery life is a good 12hrs and operates while charging on longer rides.
Slow to charge
GPS speed seems slower to refresh. Solved by a speed sensor
Charging port is on the bottom making charging in use tricky with some mounting options
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.