Made For XC, Ready For The Trail
SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x with the lightest weight materials and a 520-percent gear range in the back with a more secure and longer wearing X-Sync 2 chainring in the front. This is the pinnacle of performance, especially when paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS.
The derailleur delivers instantaneous shifts from a single touch even while under World Cup-winning chain loads. It's tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard so whatever race day brings, you're ready.
The Eagle chain is the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, durable and quiet performance found in the 10-52 tooth cassette and X-Sync 2 chainrings. Installation is made easy with a PowerLock.
The XG-1299 Cassette is designed for use with the proven, reliable XD driver body. This 12-speed rainbow, cassette offers an optimal 520-percent gear range and un-matched chain management.
The XX1 Eagle crankset is their lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. DUB technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability.
- Carbon cage
- Ti hardware
- Overload Clutch protection
- AXS enabled
- System is completely water and dust proof to IPX7
- Battery included
- Available as a complete controller or standalone paddle option for all Eagle AXS controllers
- Customize in-board and outboard shift options
- AXS enabled components are able to be programmed and personalized using the SRAM AXS App.
- DUB technology delivers the lightest, stiffest and strongest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- 170 or 175mm
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- Rainbow colorway
- 126 links
- SRAM's cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- Rainbow colorway
- Centerline, two-piece
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
170mm - 32t Crankset, 180/160 Rotors
Mfg PartNum: FDA057BXXFS 70- 32
175mm - 32t Crankset, 180/160 Rotors
Mfg PartNum: FDA057AXXFS 75- 32
Articles will open in new tab.