For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down means more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance. Hydraulic aero brakes also allow for more aerodynamic frame designs, lower hand effort, shorter braking distances, and easier changes between wheelsets. SRAM Aero HRD is unconditional braking for unconditional riders.
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial.
- New aero-specific hydraulic brake platform offers superior control, feel, and heat management.
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip.
- Reach adjust allows for custom brake lever fit.
- Stealth-a-majig connector makes initial setup fast, easy, and convenient.
- Bleeding Edge technology for a quick, hassle-free bleed process.
- Flat mount only.
- Either 160 or 140mm CenterLine X rotors are recommended for triathlon or time trial use.
- Claimed weight: 240 grams.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.