All The Gears Of The Red Rainbow
The workhorse of X-Range gearing, the SRAM RED XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It's specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings.
X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what's possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today's road riding. SRAM completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you're always in the right gear.
- Designed for smooth and fast shifting
- Gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- One-piece machined steel X-DOME design for weight savings
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready
- Rainbow colorway, available in 10-28T and 10-33T cassettes
- 10-28t; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, — 10-33t; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Cassette Type: XDR
Cassette Use: Road
Drivetrain Speed: 12-Speed
Mfg PartNum: 00.2418.087.003
Mfg PartNum: 00.2418.087.004
Articles will open in new tab.