The Eagle has landed.
Bringing their incredible Eagle technology down to a new, more affordable price point, the SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275 cassette is designed for fast, precise, and controllable 1x riding. Engineered for infinite freedom, this 1x cassette offers an extra-wide 10-50 tooth cassette. Featuring a stamped steel cog construction for 11 out of the 12 cogs employed in this lightweight cassette, SRAM employs their Full Pin technology to keep costs low on this 500% gear range cassette.
- New, more affordable Eagle 10-50t 1x Cassette.
- 500% gear range is extra wide for conquering all terrain.
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1.
- Full Pin tech keeps cost down while maintaining 1x-worthy strength.
- X-Glide 2 design improves shifting and chain retention.
- Compatible with SRAM XD Drive Body.
- Claimed weight: 450g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Keep things running smoothly on your road, mountain, or commuter bike.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.