Fly like an Eagle.
Fly into the future of mountain bike performance with the GX Eagle Crankset GXP from SRAM. Designed for all-out performance on 1x mountain bikes, this crankset boasts the optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio, improved chain retention, smooth and effortless pedaling, and even shaves 60 grams off the previous version. Bringing an updated tooth design, the X-Sync 2 technology is engineered for complete chain control. Every pedal stroke is met with instantaneous power transfer, thanks to the aggressive teeth design and the 7000-series aluminum construction.
Accepting direct-mount chainrings, this GX Eagle Crankset comes with a 32T X-Sync 2 chainring pre-installed, providing a 500% gear range when paired with the GX Eagle cassette. Available in a variety of bottom bracket configurations to provide compatibility with a wide range of bicycles, this crankset features a [30mm spindle for compatibility with BB30 bottom brackets / 24/22mm spindle diameter for compatibility with GXP bottom brackets]. Of course, the GX Eagle Crankset is compatible with all Eagle drivetrain systems, and following in the pursuit of versatile compatibility, features versions with a 49mm chainline for traditional spacing, or 52mm chainline for Boost-spaced bikes.
- 7000 series aluminum crank arm construction.
- Updated X-Sync 2 Tooth Profile Technology provides better chain retention and smooth, efficient pedaling.
- 32-tooth direct mount chainring.
- 49mm Chainline for bike with traditional (non-Boost) spacing.
- 52mm Chainline for bikes with Boost spacing.
- 24/22mm spindle diameter for compatibility with GXP bottom brackets.
- Claimed weight: 610g-662g.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.