Monumentally Upgrade Your Braking
Every trail and every rider is unique. To meet the infinite variables SRAM developed the new G2 RS Disc Brake: powerful, consistent, reliable. SRAM obsessed over heat management, modulation, materials and design, making lever-reach and contact points adjustable to fit every hand. The entire system was rigorously tested to ensure it delivers confidence-inspiring performance and control for every ride.
The core of brake performance is consistency. Reliability. Trust. The SRAM G2 RS comes equipped with SwingLink — a system designed to get brake pads to the rotor fast and moderate pressure with smooth modulation. As the pads wear, their position changes, but the feel in your hand remains the same.
G2 RS features Bleeding Edge technology to ensure a fast and easy bleed process. SRAM has fully standardized installation throughout the G2 lineup, ensuring across-the-board compatibility and ease of install.
With Bleeding Edge caliper fluid circuitry, the bleed port has been moved to the bottom of the caliper so all four piston bores can communicate. This way during the bleed process, fluid naturally fills the caliper, resulting in an easier, more consistent bleed.
- Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- SwingLink technology gets brake pads to rotors fast
- BleedingEdge technology for simple fluid management
- Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization
- Brake type: hydraulic disc
- Color: diffusion black anodized
- Blade material: stamped aluminum
- Orientation: front, rear
- Lever: ambidextrous
- Pad type: steel-backed organic
- Bracket: Direct mount DIR, Intl Std(140mm Rear,160mm Frt rotor) 0IS, Intl Std(160mm Rear,180mm Frt rotor) 20I, Intl Std(180mm Rear,200mm Frt rotor) 40I, Intl Std(200mm Rear rotor) 60I, Post mount (20mm bracket) 20P, Post mount (20mm spacer) 20S, Post mount (40mm bracket) 40P
*Note: the only difference between Front and Rear options is hydraulic hose length. Calipers and levers will be identical between front and rear.*
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.