Pedal With The Force AXS 12 Speed 1x Crankset
The SRAM Force 1x D1 Dub Crankset is optimized to work with SRAM AXS 1x12 systems. It is made of carbon & aluminum, which reduces rotational weight.
This crankset offers a superior 1x drivetrain experience with simplified functionality for a variety of riding disciplines. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- DUB bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability and simplicity
- 45.0mm chainline
- Rings: choose; 40t, or 46t
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Road, Gravel, CX
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Chainring BCD: 8-Bolt Direct Mount SRAM
- BB Included: No
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.