Lighter than ever due to an updated design with features lifted straight from the top of the line Red group.
- Deeply machined caliper arm for increased weight reduction
- Ball bearings pivots for smooth and efficient braking with excellent durability
- Zephyr Silver finish matches the rest of the group
- 12, 17, 20 and 30mm fixing bolts included to accommodate a variety of frame and fork depths
- Includes all weather SwissStop pads
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.