Lighter than ever due to an updated design with features lifted straight from the top of the line Red group.
- Deeply machined caliper arm for increased weight reduction
- Ball bearings pivots for smooth and efficient braking with excellent durability
- Zephyr Silver finish matches the rest of the group
- 12, 17, 20 and 30mm fixing bolts included to accommodate a variety of frame and fork depths
- Includes all weather SwissStop pads
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.