Light. Smooth. Quiet.
Pair the X-Sync 2 SL Direct Mount Non-Boost Chainring with SRAM's Eagle 12-speed drivetrains and reap of same benefits as the non-SL version while shedding an extra 8-10g of weight thanks to additional CNC milling. Locking the chain and chainring together are CNC-machine teeth, using variable thickness from tooth to tooth for impressive chain retention and a quiet ride.
Ready for the trails and XC riding.
The design of the X Sync 2 SL chainring is designed to shed mud and grit easily while promoting long life and preventing chain suck over time. As with previous models, backward compatibility with SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains is simple thanks to the direct-mount interface installation.
- SRAM's lightest chainring for their 12-speed Eagle groups
- CNC milling drop the weight by 8-10g compared to non-SL chainrings
- Tooth profile delivers smooth shifting and quiet operation
- You can expect long wear life and superb chain retention
- Ring swaps and installation is simple with the direct-mount interface
- 6mm offset for non-boost chainlines, bikes with 12 x 142mm spacing
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.