For Those Who Need To Stop Promptly
Replacement Disc Brake Pads for SRAM Code, DB8, and Guide/G2 RE systems.
These sintered, steel-backed pads provide more stopping power and longer life than organic/resin pads. Perfect for long, heavy-duty braking or wet and muddy conditions.
- SRAM 4-piston brake pads.
- Fits Code (2011+) and DB8 systems.
- Compatible with Guide RE and G2 RE for e-MTBs.
- Distinguished by hexagonal, ridged connecting arm.
- Pair outfits one (1) brake caliper. Purchase two (2) to outfit front and rear brakes.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.