The CenterLine X rotors are the lighter-weight version of SRAM’s quiet, smooth and robust CenterLine rotors, featuring a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. With vents in the steel brake track, the CenterLine X efficiently disperses heat for more consistent, reliable braking.
- Two-piece construction mates steel brake track to an alloy center for efficient heat management.
- Available in: 140mm, 160mm, and 180mm.
- CenterLock hub interface.
- 6-bolt version available as well.
- Claimed weight: 86g (140), 102g (160), 125g (180).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Works great, less filling
by Mike C
Centerlock is the bomb. These dissipate heat very well, now squeaks. What else could you ask for?
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.