Be one with your bike.
Join the 1x™ revolution with this SRAM S350-1 crankset, bringing the simplicity and control of a 1x™ drivetrain to all. Engineered for total chain control, the thickness of every tooth on the X-Sync™ chainrings is CNC-machined for earlier chain engagement and better chain retention. This crankset will keep your chain spinning so you can put the hurt down.
- Available in 170, 172.5, and 175mm lengths.
- SRAM 1x™ simplicity and control.
- Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider.
- Claimed weight: 762g (24mm spindle, 42t, 172.5)
- Available in GXP® and BB30 variants
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.