Stop on a dime without breaking the bank.
Go where you want, when you want with confidence thanks to the SRAM Apex 1 HydroR™ hydraulic brake system. Utilizing SRAM’s proven HydroR™ braking system, this one-by lever and front brake caliper offer optimized power modulation for cyclocross or road riding. SRAM knows that there's a fine line between fear and fun when it comes to ripping through your favorite trail or crushing a descent. If you can’t stop when you want, then you can’t go as fast as you want. Let nothing get in the way of your ride.
- Contents: Left HydroR™ hydraulic lever, 950mm hose, dual-piston hydraulic caliper.
- Rotor and adaptor not included.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation™ 11-speed compatible.
- Adjustable lever reach.
- Caliper available in 74mm IS version.
- Converts easily between 160mm and 140mm rotors through use of adaptor brackets (sold separately).
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.