The Apex 1 rear derailleur from SRAM provides the wide gear range and accurate shifting today's riders demand and expect, now designed specifically for 1x drivetrains. Reduce the amount of slack in your chain with the help of X-Sync™ pulleys and a roller bearing clutch, while X-Horizon™ delivers clean, crisp shifting over any terrain.
- Compatible with 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x™ road systems.
- With CAGE LOCK™ technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. Just push the cage forward to lock it in place.
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Long cage fits up to a 42 tooth cog.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 00.7518.094.000
Mount Type: Standard Rear Hanger
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts
Warranty URL: https://www.sram.com/en/service/warranty
The apex line continues to impress for it's value and performance. The shifting if adequate and efficient without breaking the bank.
Clutch RD is a must for my gravel bike going on rough roads. Very long arms though to the point where I almost thought I would kick it on the back of my shoe when pedaling so be careful if you mount on the right side of the bike.
Articles will open in new tab.