12-Speed Sturdy Simplicity
The SRAM Apex 1x Wide 12-Speed Crankset features aluminum crankarms, a light and stiff DUB spindle, and elegant and secure direct-mount X-SYNC chainrings for flawless chain management. The wide chainline accommodates wider tires for any type of adventure.
A single chainring with a wide-range cassette is a wonderfully clean way to tackle so many disciplines, and SRAM continue to be the 1x leaders.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- 40t direct mount chainring (also 38t, and 42t compatible)
- 160, 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm crank lengths
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
160mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.672.005
165mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.672.006
170mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.672.007
172.5mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.672.008
175mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.672.009
Articles will open in new tab.