You can't bend this Spoon.
Whether you've finally broke free from the Matrix or you're just a dirt shredding Mountain crusher, the Spoon pedals from Spank Industries will provide a durable alternative to integrated pedal systems. Designed in line with international shoe standards, the Spoon pedals offer three size specific pedal options to fit your feet. Constructed from a durable MGR-extruded alloy, the pedal body features chamfered edges for better, more aggressive cornering. 20 removable steel pins allow you to customize the amount of added traction to your specific set up. With the cold forged chromoly steel axle rolling on industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushings, you'll be pedaling smoothly mile after mile, no matter how brutal the trails are.
The Spank Industries Spoon Pedal is available in three sizes:
- Spoon 90: For shoe sizes 39 and smaller.
- Spoon 100: For shoe sizes 39 – 45.
- Spoon 110: For shoe sizes 46 and above.
- MGR-extruded alloy pedal body.
- Chamfered leading edges for better cornering.
- 20 removable steel pins per pedal.
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle with industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings.
- Claimed weights: Spoon 90: 360g, Spoon 100: 400g, Spoon 110: 420g.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Wanted a pedal I could adjust my foot position on long rides, these work great for that and the pins provide awesome traction. Nice slim profile but pretty longwide. I got the smallest size would prefer them even slightly smaller. I wear size 9 shoes.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.