Clear the way.
The Fog Cutter Frame and Fork gives you room to squeeze in those wider tires without slackening up the angles so much that all the fun goes away. Designed with Road Sport geometry, you'll feel right at home on a long day's ride or a when you're putting the hammer down because you're 10 minutes late for work. It's disc-brake compatible, fits 700c or 650b wheels, has rear rack mounts and fender mounts, and is painted with a robust Rosso Red to tickle all your fancies.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel tubing
- Carbon fork with alloy steerer
- Road sport geometry
- Rear rack & fender mounts
- International disc mounts (rear mount is located on the chainstay for stiffer performance and also keeps the caliper out of the way of rear racks)
- 1-1/8" headtube
- 27.2 mm post size
- Compatible with bottom-pull front derailleurs with 28.6 mm clamps
- Designed for 160 mm rotors
- Fits 700c and 650b wheels. Max tire size is 700c x 38 mm with fenders
- 68 mm, English-threaded bottom bracket
Visit the Soma website for details on sizing and geometry.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Lose the gears and gain the world.