Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Half Dome? Nah, this is a full dome piece.
The Smith Forefront 2 MIPS Helmet benefits from a complete redesign, taking the award-winning Forefront and updating it to make it better than ever. This full coverage helmet is ideal for all-mountain riders looking for secure reliable protection that doesn't compromise on ventilation or utilitarian functions like eyewear integration. Extending their iconic Koroyd® into the back of the helmet, Smith extends this to fully encompass the helmet for added protection. Internal air channels work with the large intake and exhaust vents to provide superior ventilation, while AirEvac™ channels keep the air flowing efficiently through the entire helmet. The Forefront 2 also features channels on the front and rear of the helmet for eyewear storage, and a three-position visor that rotates high to allow for goggle storage.
- Completely redesigned all-mountain helmet turns the protection up to 11.
- Lightweight Aerocore In-Mold Construction.
- MIPS system adds protection in certain impacts.
- Zonal ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd® material.
- AirEvac™ ventilation features 20 massive intake vents and exhaust ports.
- Integrated camera and light mounts.
- Three-position adjustable visor.
- VaporFit™ adjustable fit system.
- Ultra-light single layer webbing.
- Claimed weight: 380g (size M, MIPS).
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.