Low Rise — No Fall
Make the most of your ride with socks that don't get in the way. The Smartwool Women's Cycle Zero Cushion Low Ankle Sock fits perfectly underneath your favorite cycling shoes. Enhanced with the 4 Degree Elite Fit system, these socks deliver a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit for adventures you won't soon forget.
These socks are always ready to ride. They're inclined to inclines. With a low-cut built, Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, and other sock technologies designed to elevate comfort, fit, and breathability, these Merino wool biking socks are built for greatness.
Smartwool's Cycle Zero Cushion socks live up to their name. Body-mapped mesh zones deliver the airflow you can count on during a long ride with a Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort. Even though they're low, these socks never fall down thanks to the Achilles tab specifically designed to keep socks upright.
- Sock height comes up to the low ankle
- Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree Elite Fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Available in a variety of colorways
- Sizing: S-L
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.