Face The Cold Head-On
They say you lose most of your body heat through your head. Even if that's a myth, it's better safe than sorry. That's why the men's and women's Smartwool Intraknit 200 Balaclava is a great choice for your cold-weather adventures.
A new addition to the bestselling Intraknit™ collection, this garment is made with a blend of Merino wool and polyester that will give you comfort. Called Merino Sport, this concoction combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester for ultimate performance. Plus, mesh ventilation ensures that you won't feel stuffy inside while a seamless knit construction removes irritation and chafing.
To be prepared for those chilly days, be sure to have this balaclava in your arsenal. Lightweight yet durable materials make all the difference. Meanwhile, 3D mapping results in a near-custom fit with ultimate freedom of movement.
- Merino Sport yarn delivers quick-drying power and durability
- Engineered construction uses lighter weights and a cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in keeps body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near-custom fit and freedom of movement
- Composed of 54% Wool, 43% Polyester, 2% Elastane, and 1% Polyamide
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.